Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Delightul Australia Bush


 The scribbly marks on gum trees
 Beautiful rough and glossy leaves
 Gorgeous
 Stunning scenes in the Blue Mountains
 Natural Features
 Rough seed pods left after the flower
I've been away for a few days with my man.. enjoying mountain bike riding, bushwalking, and resting in a beautiful cottage with a fireplace, port, cheese and chocolates. It's been a beautifully relaxing, refreshing and rejuvenating few days. I feel so lucky to have these opportunities so close to me....

3 comments:

Jeanie said...

Tamara, this is beautiful country! I'm so glad you were able to get away for a few days for some needed R&R! It sounds like you had a wonderful time and it's most well deserved!

Tamara said...

Jeanie, i love the bush we have access to. There's something very special and spiritual about the bush.

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

Fabulous! Glad for your getaway!