A spot for me to blog on life in my garden, where I grow things, read things, drink tea and ponder. An important principle for me is living a simple life - to live simply so that others may simply live
After spending the last few weeks away from home for various different work functions and training, I was home this weekend - yeh! And I spent most of Saturday cleaning the house, and preparing a Lebanese Feast for my partners Birthday celebrations with friends. I enjoy the challenge of finding a theme and creating things I've not done before. I have to say this was a simple challenge - the Lebanese use a yummy mix of lemons, garlics and soft spices like Cinnamon and nutmeg...it's simple to prepare, and there's plenty of opportunity to be a bit creative. I also simply enjoyed going to the garden to collect the salad ingredients.
1. In November, I most look forward to roses blooming, parrots in the garden, and eating strawberries from the the bush. 2.Today the sun is shinning...phew!
3. It's right there, in the window....... (the one with the wagging tail) 4. Today. I wish you all peace of mind.
5. Water, taken in moderation, can not hurt anyone (Mark Twain)
6. Take one, but don't tell your mother.....is what my grandmother used to say!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting well, tomorrow my plans include going for a bike ride, eating strawberries from the bush, and Sunday, I want to go to the beach! To see more Friday Fillins click here.