Saturday, March 12, 2011

Follow Me

This week I received a request from Jan to add the followers link on my blog because she wants to follow me. I was quite taken by this request, so now that I've added the link [see the left hand column], I'm going to send Jan a little gift for her suggestion, and I will send someone else a little gift too.

Win a Gift!! If you join up to my followers by the end of March 2011, I will randomly select a winner. I look forward to cementing current relationships or forging new ones through this blog improvement.

Thanks Jan!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

You are on my blog roll (on the left sidebar of my blog) for ages (okay a bit exaggerated)! For sure I'm going to follow. Cheers.

Jeanie said...

Wonderful photo! I will follow and hope to update my blog roll soon -- delighted to add you!