Saturday, September 25, 2010

Friday Fillins #192


South Indian Celebration Meal
1. Family can come to stay whenever, but they can only stay three days.
2. I wish it was easier to travel to France, and I could go back and forth as I please.
3. I love a champagne at dusk and at dawn!
4. Pleasant company makes a good meal.
5. I've got the idea that I'll do some more post grad study soon to prepare me for international humanitarian aid.
6................................
wth!!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Dinner with a girlfriend whose finishing off her thesis this week, tomorrow my plans include gardening in my own yard, and Sunday, I want to join the permablitz - a working bee in a small suburban backyard to create a new permaculture food garden for a suburban family.

Wishing everyone a happy weekend. For more of these see Friday Fillins.

2 comments:

Natalie~Coffee and a Book Chick said...

Sounds like a fun weekend -- and I agree, family can visit, but for 3 days only!!

Jeanie said...

Oh, this is fun! I like it! (Especially the ones about champagne and France!)