Saturday, May 29, 2010

Friday Fill-ins


Mother protecting child - this statue is found in the Nagasaki Peace Park, Japan. It speaks to me about anguish, pain and fear, and reminds me to believe in peace, justice and humanity.

1. Chicken and Champagne -- the best food to take on a picnic.
2. Summer is for sunsets by the lake, walks on the beach, playing in the garden and Christmas..
3. Aussies call them thongs, others call them flip flops.
4. To love someone is sometimes painful.
5. There's nothing like the freedom of eating chocolate (guilt free) while on a long hike.
6. When I crave food, it's usually white - mash potato, cheese, toast, chips.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with friends, tomorrow my plans include coffee with a friend from out of town researching tea blogsites and cooking, and Sunday, I want to sleep in then go to the movies (get out of the rain)!

Friday Fill-ins

1 comment:

Karen said...

Looking forward to hearing the results of your tea research...