Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Paris in July - Sign Up

What is on your mind?
Do you think Victor Hugo would be thinking about Paris in July right now?
Paris in July is an annual blogging event, for bloggers who love all things Paris. This is our 7th year and we're looking forward to another fantastic July.... Check out last years welcome post for some ideas on what you might like to do...  Also, you can follow this link to last years wrap up post to see what others did..
This year, you'll be invited to link your Paris in July Posts through Mr Linky's that will be posted each week here at Thyme-for-Tea. A couple of other bloggers will also be involved by providing weekly summaries of Paris in July Activities - and I'll make sure there's a link to their posts when they're up.
Comment below if you have aspirations or link up now. I'll try and maintain a participants list here on my front page to make it easier to connect..
Let's have some fun!
If anyone would like to prepare a Paris in July 2016 button please do so as I dont have the skills. Share it through Mt Linky.


 If you're participating this year with one post or plenty, just link in here...




16 comments:

Tamara said...

Links go through to 2014 so I'll update the background info and links soon. But essentially it's the same this year as previous years.

Nadia said...

Tamara, I can't wait! Thanks :)

Tamara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brona said...

Thanks Tamara will check my TBR for a book or 2. Hope you're staying warm & dry where you are.

Edith LaGraziana said...

I came across this beautiful event on Dolce Bellezza's site. As it happens I have a forgotten French classic set in Paris coming up in July - only one - so here I am! It's just a too nice idea to miss out. Thanks for hosting!

LaGraziana @ Edith's Miscellany

Ally said...

Looking forward to this! My post will be up this weekend!Bonne lecture :)

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

Excited once again for this focus on France. Thanks , Tamara, for hosting once again.
My Paris in July shelf is full of tantalizing options ...

I wanted to get my post up, so button isn't for yet for #7 but I'll work on it. ;)

Mae Travels said...

One way or another, something always makes me think of Paris -- no matter what month it is. So I will be here with food or a movie or a book or a photo. I'm not going to Paris this July, but I was there in person in May!

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Lory said...

For the last couple of years I've been meaning to participate but forgot all about it till I was reminded by Gudrun's Tights - Oddly enough, I have three France-related books I was meaning to read/post about in July anyway! They are: Constellation, The Sun King Conspiracy, and Girl in the Afternoon. Looking forward to this event...

Mel u said...

Please remove my entries 5, 6, and 7. Thanks ans sorry for the errors. So glad your event is back.

Paulita said...

So pleased that you all are providing us our France fix again this year.

Jane @ Beyond Eden Rock said...

Thank you for doing this again. I have an obscure book in mind - I Rachel by March Cost - and I'm sure I have others on my shelf if the month doesn't fly by too quickly.

Esme said...

Where do we link our posts? Thank you.

Paulita said...

I started another book set in France, well Switzerland and France. This one is called The Runaway Wife by Elizabeth Birkelund.

Jeanie said...

Hi Tamara, my first post will come up this Friday and I'll link but this is to add me to the list.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hope to join in the fun again this year, after having missed it for the last three years.... Looking forward to seeing what everyone else is up to! :)