Monday, July 14, 2014

Paris in July Monday Menu Wk 3

This week in Paris in July, we have
  • Monday 14th July - Bastille Day posts from Adria and Vicki
  • Tuesday 15th July - Tamara's Tuesday Travels will look at Markets in the Paris region
  • Wednesday 16th July - Karen will be posting on some her daughters favourite French books, and Adria will be posting something titled "When in Paris, Where Does the Queen Go?" [How mysterious!]
  • Thursday 17th July - Tamara's Taste of Paris post and guest post from Janine from a Rustic Kitchen might share with us a recipe for an Onion Tart and something cheesy
  • Friday 18th July - Karen will be posting an interview with our co-host Adria who has authored a french based novel, and Bellezza is posting another review of a Maigret novel by Georges Simenon
  • Saturday 19th July - Nichole will post another great image post
  • Sunday 20th July - Karen will be doing out wrap up post for the week.
We're having so much fun with this - thank you to everyone participating. Dont forget to check out our week 2 wrap up here.  And now, pop your link to post for this week here at Mr Linky so we can all see whats happening and where to find you.

12 comments:

Lisbeth said...

My first post for this week. It is a review of a biography on Hemingway's first years in Paris.
Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Mardi Michels said...

I'm reviewing The Paris Journal and giving away a copy (worldwide!). Happy Bastille Day!

Adria said...

Happy Bastille Day, everyone... It's a very French way to start off our week! I'm looking forward to reading all of the posts this week.

Jeanie said...

I'm in for this week with a look at "Paris Letters" by Janice MacLeod. AND, I can't wait to catch up on the past two weeks of PIJ!

(And Tamara -- Go, Richie Porte!)

Vagabonde said...

It was fun reading all your past posts. I have been watching the Tour de France every morning, live, and I feel like I am traveling in France in July. I went to Paris last May but because we have so many events in connection with the 150th anniversary of the Civil War here in Georgia I don’t think I’ll be able to talk about my trip to Paris until August. Today though because of the 14 Juillet I wrote a post on the Marseillaise, our national anthem, and its history – you may enjoy reading it.

Arti said...

Just posted my review of Alain de Botton's How Proust Can Change Your Life. Again, thanks for hosting and I look forward to visiting others' posts.

Mardi Michels said...

I wrote about the Taste of the Marais tour I took last week!

Lisbeth said...

Interesting post about Proust!

Just posted some news from Janet Flannet 1931-32, including an article on Georges Simenon. Something to think about when you next read a book by him!

Thanks to all for wonderful posts.

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

Posted my thoughts on renowned French Canadian author, Gabrielle Roy's novel, Road Past Altamont...

then an anticipated fiction read next on Wednesdays WWW Reading ~ Secrets of Paris by Luanne Rice

thanks for the lovely posts and linky to connect us !

Marina @ Garlands in Paris said...

Happy Bastille Day! This week I visited the Louvre Abu Dhabi exhibition at the 'Louvre Paris'.

Mae Travels said...

Hi, If my link worked, I just wrote a blog post titled "Pomiane in Montmartre" about the early life in Paris of Edouard de Pomiane, author of "French Cooking in Ten Minutes" and other food books. It's here:

http://maefood.blogspot.com

Paulita said...

When I don't have time to read, I listen to some Rick Steves' interviews on my iPhone with the Rick Steves Audio Europe. Also, this weekend, my novel I See London I See France is on sale for 99 cents.