Sunday, May 11, 2014

Paris


Photo Credits
Guess What!!
It’s coming.... the excitement is building.... we’re anticipating something ....yes – PARIS IN JULY  is on it’s way. Celebrating our 5th birthday, Paris in July is coming back with some new developments.


For those who don’t know – Paris in July is a month long blogging event for anyone who loves anything about Paris and France. We blog about books, food, travel, perfume, films, music, favourite markets, poetry, history and almost anything else – it’s like a virtual trip to Paris. Who could resist that?

Aussie blogger, Karen (previously from bookbath, now at awonderinglife) and I, have always enjoyed the experience of co-hosting this event together (see here for our first ever intro post). This year, we’re excited to welcome two new team members, making this a truly virtual and global event. Dolce Bellezza joins us (from the US) with her wealth of experiencing in blogging, events and her love of French perfume and literature. Adria will also be joining us as a real author in Paris – Adria is an American living in Paris, and we’re excited she’s joining the team with her Parisian perspectives.

How does it all work? It runs the whole month of July, and during that time all you need to do is post something about Paris or France, or a French author/cook/ director/ actor/ musician etc.. you might only do one post, you might do lots – we love them all. Check out previous posts here

Each of the team members here at Paris in July will be joining in with special topics
Karen – Fashion and books
Dolce Bellezza – Perfume and she promises some give aways!!
Adria – all things of Paris
Me – Travel and Food

This year we have three different buttons you may use with your posts - choose one or all... link them back to one of the host sites..


 So – start planning, dreaming and prepare for the best ever virtual journey to Paris. We look forward to travelling with you!              Keep an eye on our sites for more info soon.... 


12 comments:

Jeanie said...

Oh, hooray! I love Paris in July and will start thinking of my posts right now! I already have a few ideas...

Adria said...

I'm looking forward to participating this year... A bientot!

Karen said...

So excited it is our 5th Birthday!! Bring it on!

Bellezza said...

Hooray for Tamara and Karen and Adria and Paris! Can't wait for Juillet!

Mel u said...

The Reading Llfe Will be back. I have been reading a lot of French classics lately. Glad to see this event back!

Louise said...

Oh I'm so pleased there will be Paris in July again this year- it is such fun- participating, and seeing what everyone else comes up with. I'm looking forward to it already.

Nadia said...

How exciting!! I can't wait for it! Paris in July is one of my favorite events on the year :)

Mardi Michels said...

Yay! I WILL be in Paris in July for real but can't wait to participate here too! Signed up to receive your blog updates to read more!

JoAnn said...

Hurray - love this event!

Ally said...

I have already prepared my books, music and films, all related to Paris, so let the challenge begin :)

Paulita said...

Terrific. Have been trying to hold off on some book reviews for July, but I've failed. I started a day early. I post a Dreaming of France meme every Monday, but France creeps into my blog on many other days. Today, I'm reviewing Confessions of a Paris Potty Trainer by Vicki Lesage. Here’s my Dreaming of France meme

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

Adding the French Canadian connxn on Canada Day! July 1st is our 147th b'day! and French being our 2nd official language we are well connected =)
My own city has a lovely French quarter complete with bistros and promenades, cathedral, and bibliotheque... a fav hangout!
I participated another year and will signup again for this one - merci!