Thursday, June 21, 2012

Paris in July - new links

It's really exciting to see so many signed up already for this years Paris in July. Keep spreading the word and it will be an even more exciting event. Just to keep you inspired here's a few new links that have come to light.

Karen at Bookbath has established a Mr Linky site for us all. Here.....


Charlotte at The Book on the Hill has a regular French Friday post.

Emma at Words and Peace also has a regular post "I Love France"

Dont forget to leave a note on this Blog or at Bookbath or on Mr Linky to let us know you're joining us, and keep sending in those links you know about. It's very exciting!


9 comments:

Charlotte said...

Thank you so much for mentioning my French Friday feature! Also, I will answer to your email ASAP. ;)

Jeanie said...

Very excited on this! Stop by the Gypsy and check out the Paris Opera!

Unknown said...

Oh! I'm so excited I accidentally added myself twice! Any way of undoing that? :-/

Virginia said...

Ijust joined this great group for July in Paris. I was lucky enough to be in Paris for 14 juillet a few years ago. Fireworks at la Tour Eiffel....... my fondest memory.
V

Paulita said...

I'll be reminiscing about some fun trips to France, along with finding books and movies. This morning, the Tour de France is going on. It's so inspiring to watch.

Lorraine S. said...

Don't forget Le Tour de France! I'm fixated for 3 weeks even though I never watch cycling or am interested all year round! The overhead shots of Belgium and France are breathtaking.I have my Tour de France Official guide (mag)and follow along, even mapping it. Enjoy.

Lindsay said...

Hi I am joining in with this, I hope it's not too late. Thank you, it's exciting!

Jeanie said...

Tamara, another fabulous site to include in the link list I don't believe is on Paris in July, but it's "Peter's Paris."

Julie Goucher said...

Thanks for hosting. A round up of my posts is published here

http://anglersrest.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/conclusion-of-paris-in-july.html